With Galbraith in mind, this blog is about getting people thinking!
Who’s it for?
This blog is aimed at people who have an interest in improving their organisation through ‘Systems Thinking’ and are curious enough to read and engage.
I won’t claim to be an expert* (you can verbally abuse me if I do) but, given my role as a Business Consultant, my experience to date & my ongoing massive interest in the improvement arena, I have the motivation and a level of knowledge to write what I consider to be relevant posts.
* every time I learn something new, I realise how little I actually know.
What do I want from you!
Not a lot!
- ‘sign up’ to receiving my posts if you wish;
- read these posts, with the mindset of how it might assist in make your organisation better at delivering value to customers and improve your working lives; and
- where you find value in doing so – use the comments facility (below each post) to:
- provide constructive feedback to me; and/or
- extend the post by sharing a relevant insight relating to the message
Caveat: whilst I am really keen on ‘stimulating thought’ and I will post on things which will contradict much of ‘modern management’, please bear in mind that I am writing as much for me as anyone else and am simply exploring ideas in a (likely) amateur fashion. As such, I make the obvious request to please be respectful in your comments and suitably gentle in your (no doubt) justified critique. Thanks.
Brain Image source: https://www.flickr.com/photos/flamephoenix1991/8376271918/in/photostream/