- identify who my giants are; and
- gradually add a page per giant, giving a brief explanation about them.
This list is likely to grow as and when I explore more.
My current list of giants (with links to pages as they are written) include:
- W. Edwards Deming (1900 – 1993)
- Taiichi Ohno (1912 – 1990)
- Jay Forrester (1918 – 2016) and Donella Meadows (1941 – 2001)
- Russell Ackoff (1919 – 2009)
- Stafford Beer (1926 – 2002)
- Amos Tversky (1937 – 1996) and Daniel Kahneman
- Peter Scholtes (1938 – 2009)
- Eliyahu Goldratt (1947 – 2011)
- Jim Womack and Dan Jones
- John Seddon
- Alfie Kohn
- Jeffrey Liker and Mike Rother
- H. Thomas Johnson
Please note that my blog pages containing ‘giant’ explanations are a combination of information gathered from reading their books and related websites and my own personal views (which you may or may not concur with). However, if you notice a material error in my facts, I’d be very happy for you to (politely) point this out to me.